Traditionally made single vision lenses have a constant curvature across the front surface, which makes peripheral vision almost impossible.
Aspheric lenses were invented to reduce distortions in peripheral vision, with curvatures changing from center to edge. But until now, aspheric designs have been purely theoretical, with little consideration for how your eyes actually move.
iD Single Vision Benefits
- COMPLETELY PERSONALIZED LENS - Revolutionary technology factors in your occupation, hobbies and visual habits
- CUSTOM-SHAPED DESIGN - Lens design is shaped on front and back surface of each lens for more precise vision correction
- BALANCED VIEW CONTROL - Patented computer evaluation pinpoints and corrects distorted areas on your lenses
- PERSONALIZED FITTINGS - Your preferences ensure perfect placement and maximum comfort
- CLEAREST PERIPHERAL VISION - The smoothest adaptations possible between all viewing ranges and angles
- SIGNIFICANTLY MORE COMFORTABLE - Allows for natural eye and head movement throughout your day
Single Vision iQ
Single Vision iQ lenses are designed to provide crisper, clearer viewing zones than any other traditionally made single vision lens. The difference between looking through our Single Vision iQ lens and a traditionally made single vision lens is like seeing a Hi-definition screen after watching analog television.
The Single Vision iQ lens is made possible by a new level of precision in traditional single vision lens design, which provides sharper perspectives, and noticeably expanded viewing zones, no matter where you look.
Single Vision iQ Benefits
- VIVID VIEWING RANGES - Noticeably sharper viewing zones as compared to other traditionally made single vision lenses
- CLEAR PERIPHERAL VISION - Smooth adaptations between all viewing ranges and angles
- MORE COMFORTABLE - Allows for more natural eye and head movement throughout your day